Mark it on your calendar! I’ll be speaking about my new book ‘Conscious Food’ at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Rainbow Natural Foods Co-op, Jackson, MS! It’s free. Food provided by High Noon Cafe. I’m really honored that Rainbow would do this. They volunteered. Out of the blue! What sweet, sweet people!
Join us on Facebook!
- Am moderating the 31st annual meeting of the #Mississippi #Urban #Forest Council at the MS Crafts Center in Ridgela… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I'll be moderating the Mississippi Urban Forest Council's annual meeting tomorrow and Friday. If you are interested… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Tribes Create Their Own #Food Laws to Stop USDA From Killing Native Food Economies yesmagazine.org/people-power/t… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Prescient, urgent, hopeless? ... Wendell Berry’s Right Kind of #Farming nyti.ms/2NWThbV #ag #sustainableag #farmbill #rural 1 month ago
- Had wonderful listening sessions with #NC-#SARE in North Carolina (ahead of Florence!). Visited #NCSU, #NCATU,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago