Mark it on your calendar! I’ll be speaking about my new book ‘Conscious Food’ at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Rainbow Natural Foods Co-op, Jackson, MS! It’s free. Food provided by High Noon Cafe. I’m really honored that Rainbow would do this. They volunteered. Out of the blue! What sweet, sweet people!
Join us on Facebook!
- Fresh locally caught hogfish w conch fritters. Yum! Got 3 pounds fresh shrimp for later! #FloridaKeys #food https://t.co/zyHnIWD2fC 3 weeks ago
- “Cuban Sandwich” in #Cuban restaurant. Yum! #food #Miami https://t.co/wXRaI976by 4 weeks ago
- Mahi-mahi piccata w mushrooms and capers sautéed in spices, butter and garlic on a bed of angel hair pasta and gree… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Fresh locally caught blackened grouper. Yum! #food #fish #Florida #Everglades Rod & Gun Club https://t.co/eIVltp0oQK 4 weeks ago
- Fresh locally caught red snapper. Delish! #food #fish https://t.co/njIG9QaGGA 1 month ago