Mark it on your calendar! I’ll be speaking about my new book ‘Conscious Food’ at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Rainbow Natural Foods Co-op, Jackson, MS! It’s free. Food provided by High Noon Cafe. I’m really honored that Rainbow would do this. They volunteered. Out of the blue! What sweet, sweet people!
Join us on Facebook!
- Enjoyed touring the Mis Abuela #coffee #farm near Mayaguez this morning then meeting #UPR University of Puerto Rico… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Spent the day touring #Lajas Valley #agricultural area and #UPR University of Puerto Rico #Ag Station at Lajas. Saw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Good, strong locally grown Puerto Rican #coffee. Yum! https://t.co/Jt49d2OhUg 8 months ago
- Yum! Puerto Rican dish: Pigeon peas with rice and chicken (Arroz con Grandules con pollo). #food The “pea” is actua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Left San Juan this morning to visit small mountain villages from Mameyes to Utuado to Adjuntas. Held listening sess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago