Mark it on your calendar! I’ll be speaking about my new book ‘Conscious Food’ at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Rainbow Natural Foods Co-op, Jackson, MS! It’s free. Food provided by High Noon Cafe. I’m really honored that Rainbow would do this. They volunteered. Out of the blue! What sweet, sweet people!
Join us on Facebook!
- RT @SouthernSARE: Mobile farmers markets on the move in #Georgia. caes.uga.edu/newswire/story… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MSUExtService: .@TCBarickman is part of a regional organic project! Learn more: goo.gl/f3DNhl #MSUext 3 weeks ago
- Locally caught #Wahoo -- yum! At #Ghee in #Miami #FL #food #fish https://t.co/v7eMtrsGL7 1 month ago
- Local caught #Islamorada Fish Co. hogfish sandwich - yum! Fla #keys #food https://t.co/XpFhqlikGU 1 month ago
- Grouper and Eggs -- yum! Key Largo #Fla #food at The Hideout https://t.co/Tudnb8xmTf 1 month ago