Mark it on your calendar! I’ll be speaking about my new book ‘Conscious Food’ at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 7, at Rainbow Natural Foods Co-op, Jackson, MS! It’s free. Food provided by High Noon Cafe. I’m really honored that Rainbow would do this. They volunteered. Out of the blue! What sweet, sweet people!
Join us on Facebook!
- What once was a shining example of #urbanag is now gone. Unanswered question: Does this reflect a trend in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Heartbreaking story about American #Agriculture today: theguardian.com/us-news/2017/d… #ag #farming #farmers #smallfarms #ageconomy 1 week ago
- RT @sustainableag: Ferd Hoefner discusses the history of NSAC at @KSRuralCenter meeting: "We fought for a seat at the table, we argued for… 1 week ago
- RT @HopeFloeck: #FridayFunnies twitter.com/hardywolf359/s… 1 week ago
- RT @MississippiDOT: MDOT is reporting ice on roads & bridges in several counties in central and south MS. Crews are working to place salt &… 1 week ago